When it comes to displaying your calendar in your emails, here's what you need to do:
1. Start by syncing your calendar in your Lodago account's Calendar Synchronization & Availabilities tab.
2. If you're using Lodago with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, Freshworks, Zendesk, or Pipedrive, simply click on the calendar icon to insert your calendar into your email content.
Find out more about how to set up your CRM with Lodago by clicking here.
3. You can also create unique hashtags for each of your events, to easily share them everywhere. Here are the steps to creating hashtags on Lodago:
- Go to the Events tab of your Lodago account.
- Click on CREATE NEW EVENT to create a new event.
- Fill in all the event details, including the Event hashtag (#) field.
- Click on Save to save the event.
You can now send an email with your event hashtag (#). You just have to write your email, and add your event hashtag in the email content.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact form. We're here to support you every step of the way in getting your calendar integrated into your emails.