Here's how you can create a booking link:
1. Go to the Events tab in your Lodago account.
2. Create an event template that represents the type of meeting you'll schedule regularly.
3. Specify the meeting details like duration, type, and time breaks.
4. Click on Save to save the event, the booking link is automatically created.
5. Copy the booking link by clicking on the copy button to the right of the Event you just created.
6. Select where you want to insert the link (e.g., website, email signature, social media, automated emails).
7. Create a call-to-action (CTA) button or link and insert the copied booking link as the URL for the CTA button or link.
That's it! Once you've followed these steps, your attendees can use the booking link to access your personalized calendar and schedule an appointment with you.