Please note that this question is only for admin users
Lodago gives admin users the autonomy to customize the logo and color palette for each global event.
To add the logo of your global event on the platform, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the platform using your SSO credentials.
2. Navigate to the Global Events tab in the left menu.
3. Create a new global event, or if you have already created your event, click on the Edit global event setup link.
4. In the Main Basic Information section, click on the Upload logo link.
5. You can upload or drag & drop your logo into the box to add it.
6. Make sure that your logo meets these guidelines:
- Logo size: max 500 x 500 pixels
- File size: max 500 kb
- Format: jpeg, jpg, png
For a deep dive into this, reference the segment ‘Branding Personalization’ in our < Setting Up A Global Event > video.