Please note that this question is only for admin users
Admin users can inform internal attendees about available meeting blocks during the show.
Follow these steps to do so:
- When setting up a new global event, navigate to the Date and Time section.
- First, write the city of the global event and select the time zone.
- Next, fill in the start and end times to hold meetings during the event. You can set these times within the ‘Starting time and end time to hold meetings’ table in the Dates & Times section.
- Decide whether the meetings will be on-site or off-site by ticking the relevant boxes.
- If needed, click on Add a row to include additional time slots.
- For multiple-day global events, simply adjust the dates of the meetings.
To learn more about how to do this, watch our video on < Setting Up A Global Event >