Please note that this question is only for admin users
Yes, as an admin user you have access to the calendars of your internal attendees.
- Navigate to the ‘Global Events’ tab in the left menu.
- Locate the global event and click the global event name link.
- Select the ‘Calendar View per internal attendee’ option. This view reveals all scheduled appointments, accepted meetings, and locations per day of the event for each internal attendee.
- If you’d like to see the calendar for a specific internal attendee, click their name at the top of the calendar. This will display the calendar of the internal attendee for all days of the global event.
- If any meetings have not yet been accepted by the internal attendee, you can also view these appointments at the bottom of the page.