Please note that this question is only for admin users
You can bring consistency to your branding by personalizing the calendar color.
- Navigate to the Logo & Brand Customization section in the left menu
- Go to the ‘Branding color of the calendar’ field
- Input a specific hex code.
- Move the square along the color bar.
- Drag the circle to select a color.
- Define RGB values using the slider.
- Or simply pick a color from the grid using the swatch icon.
Remember, Lodago gives you the autonomy to customize the logo and color palette for each global event. For a deep dive into this, reference the segment Branding personalization in the <Setting Up A Global Event > video.
By following these steps, you'll ensure that every interaction with your calendar leaves a memorable impression consistent with your brand's ethos.