To create a custom form in Lodago, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Forms tab in your Lodago account.
2. Click on CREATE NEW FORM.
3. Give your form a name and add a form field.
4. Choose from several types of form fields, including short answer, long answer, radio, checkbox, and dropdown.
5. Customize your form by editing the names and answers of each field.
6. Save your changes and repeat for additional fields as needed.
By adding customized forms, you can prequalify meetings and capture any information you need to know about your attendees when the meeting is booked.