Please note that this question is only for admin users
With Lodago, admin users can design personalized email templates that can be linked to a global event. When a meeting is requested, Lodago sends an email meeting invitation to the external attendee using the specific template associated with the global event.
To create a template for automatic invitation emails:
- Navigate to the Email Templates tab in the left menu. Here you can view your existing templates as well as create new ones.
- Click the ‘CREATE NEW EMAIL TEMPLATE’ button
- Choose a descriptive name that you will be able to remember later.
- Create the email template by writing a suitable meeting invitation.
- Enhance personalization by incorporating the recipient's name into the email content.
- Integrate the internal attendee's calendar by selecting the calendar icon. Doing so will seamlessly replace it with the internal attendee's live availability.
- Once satisfied with your email template, you can click on the ‘SAVE’ button to register it.
- Here, you can always edit or delete the template using the pen or trash icons respectively.
After the creation of the template you will have to associate it to a specific global event. For more information on how to do this, refer to our video on < Setting Up A Global Event >